Project Officer (15 Months Contract)
Hong Kong Arbitration Society is an independent and charitable institution which is except from tax to the Government of Hong Kong (IRD File No. 91/14866) and dedicated to the promotion of arbitration development in Hong Kong. It is committed to enhancing the popularity and awareness of arbitration.
- Responsible for proofreading, editing and formatting the Mediation Practice Manual;
- Liaising and facilitating communication between writers, translators, speakers and other key persons;
- Printing, advertising and distributing the Mediation Practice Manual;
- Assisting the coordination and organization of meeting, workshop, overseas seminars in relation to dispute resolution;
- Coordinating and organizing meeting, workshop, overseas seminars;
- Promoting of workshop and overseas seminars and contacting and ensuring the attendance of participants of workshop and overseas seminars;
- Liaising with overseas dispute resolution centres and relevant associations;
- Ensuring schedules and objectives are met for a project;
- Preparing and compiling reports for the project;
- Handling all internal and external communication and documentation;
- Ensuring schedules are met and to keep good monitoring of work progress of the project;
- Strong project-management, problem-solving and organizational skills;
- Assisting in ad-hoc assignment
- Degree in Business or Management.
- At least 5 years working experiences relating to dispute resolution.
- Proofreading, editing and formatting skills.
- Project management skills.
- Proficient in computer applications including Word, Excel, and Chinese word processing;
- A good knowledge of and familiarity with mediation
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good command of English and Chinese.
We offer competitive remuneration package, the expected salary is [HK$ ], 5-day work week, annual leave and MPF.
Please send your application with detailed resume & expected salary and availability to email@example.com or fax to 3011 5086. Application submission deadline on 14 January 2018.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purpose. Applicants who are not contacted within 1 months may consider their applications unsuccessful.